If you have any question need support contact via
Email: [email protected] or
Skype id: themesflat
I will ready support for you. Thank so much
1. Download and install Node.js and NPM : You can download Node.js from https://nodejs.org. NPM comes bundled with Node.js.
2. Create an account in : https://cloudinary.com/. with strapi to upload and use images
3. Download and install PostgreSQL : PostgreSQL with PGAdmin.
After purchasing Axies Vuejs & Strapi on themeforest.net with your Envato account, go to your Download page. You can choose to download Axies Vuejs package which contains the following files:
1. axies-data: used to import into pgAdmin
2. axies-strapi: CMS strapi for data entry
3. axies-vue: Frontend
1. Import data pgAdmin and configure the database
1.2 Config and connect Database
1.3 Config Clouddinary
2. Run CMS Backend and update data Use Visua Studio Code open folder axies-strapi and run terminal
3. Run Frontend and check the result Use Visua Studio Code open folder axies-vue: and run terminal
4. Wath the video
If you have any question need support contact via Email: [email protected] or Skype id: themesflat I will ready support for you. Thank so much
Version 1.0.1 January 27 2021
Copyright © 2022 Themesllat.